Re: Attachments

  • jigsaw9876
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 5, 2003
      Hi,

      That didn't quite work either.
      I have tracing at the client side (I don't think I know/understand how
      to start tracing at server side though I have read various messages on
      that subject :-( ) And this is what it looks like:

      First line
      Second line
      Last line
      SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Client::send_receive: POST
      http://localhost/cgi-bin/test.cgi HTTP/1.1
      Accept: text/xml
      Accept: multipart/*
      start="<main_envelope>"; boundary="----------=_1062759837-19441-0";
      charset=utf-8
      SOAPAction: "Test#test"

      ------------=_1062759837-19441-0

      <SOAP-ENV:Body><namesp1:test
      xmlns:namesp1="Test"/></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
      ------------=_1062759837-19441-0

      First line
      Second line
      Last line

      ------------=_1062759837-19441-0--

      SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Client::send_receive: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal
      Server Error
      Connection: close
      Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 11:03:57 GMT
      Server: Apache/1.3.26 (Unix) mod_jk/1.2.0
      Client-Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 11:03:57 GMT
      Client-Response-Num: 1
      SOAPServer: SOAP::Lite/Perl/0.60

      <SOAP-ENV:Body><SOAP-ENV:Fault><faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server</faultcode>
      <faultstring>Can't use an undefined value as a ARRAY reference at
      Test.pm line 16.
      </faultstring></SOAP-ENV:Fault></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

      Any ideas?

      TIA,
      JS

      --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, "Byrne Reese" <byrne@m...> wrote:
      > Try this variant which in another example...
      >
      > foreach my $part (${$som->parts}) {
      > print $part->stringify;
      > }
      >
      > However, it LOOKS like $som->parts is undefined all together, which
      would
      > probably produce the same error. Have you verified that the server is
      > receiving a MIME message? Meaning have you traced what the client is
      > sending and receiving?

    • jigsaw9876
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 8, 2003
        Hi,

        Can anyone provide me with a working piece of code sending and receiving
        attachments using soaplite, please? I am quite new to perl/soaplite, so could be
        making some obvious mistakes. Would appreciate any help. Should I resort to Axis?

        Thanks.
        JS