Re: Can't access class....

  • poulkornmod
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2003
      Hi,

      If you have the package outside the soap cgi file - you need perl to
      reference to it! Either by placing your globalpackage.pm in you @INC
      path (eg. place it in the perl home) or include the path to the
      distinct folder by use lib '/path to my globalpackage.pm'

      eg.

      use lib './' # same folder as your soap cgi script

      Brgds

      Poul Kornmod

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Ortner
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2003
        Thanks for all your answers, now it works with the Tilman's method
        (with dispatch_with)

        Regards