AW: [soaplite] Can't access class....

  • Jacoby, Patrik
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5 2:28 AM
      Hi,
      I suppose you are using soap as a cgi. I had the same problem and the reason
      was that the wwwrun user (who is executing the soap code) didn't have the
      permission the access my home directory where my packages took place. Check
      your file and directory permissions if the user is allowed to enter and
      execute.
      Hope that helps.
      Patrik

      > I was running my SOAP service with dynamic dispatching (using
      > ->dispatch_to('my/modules/path'). ) and everything was working...
      > Each method had its own package: for example:
      > file myservice1.pm :
      > package myservice1;
      > (...)
      > sub myservice1{...}
      > 1;
      >
      > but now I want to do some static dispatching: I need to put all
      > methods into a single package:
      > file myglobalpackage.pm :
      > package myglobalpackage;
      > (...)
      > sub myservice1{...}
      > sub myservice2{...}
      > sub myservice3{...}
      > 1;
      >
      > I have try to use
      > use myglobalpackage;
      > (..)
      > ->dispatch_to('myglobalpackage')
      >
      > but when I call a service on client side, there is an error :
      >
      > faultstring = Failed to access class (myservice1): Can't locate
      > myservice1.pm in @INC (@INC contains:) at (eval 125) line 3.
      >
      > I tried many different options, and the dispatch_with method, but
      > nothing work...
      >
      > Thanks in advance for help..
      >
      > -----------------------------
      > Benoit Ortner
      > Comité Réseau des Universités
      > -----------------------------
    • Ortner
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5 2:49 AM
        Hi!
        first, thanks for your answer..

        You're right, I'm running my server as a fast CGI, but the cgi has the
        good permissions...
        The problem is that server is searching for a file called
        "myservice1.pm", instead of calling method myservice1 from package
        "myglobalpackage"

        Anyone has got an Idea??

        regards