IO soap client

  • Bit-Man?=
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2003
      Hi all,

      "let me introduce myself". I'm currently working on a messaging
      gateway called TRex (http://trex.sourceforge.net/) and one of its
      technology supporters is SOAP.

      Currently the module for message store is using web services (SOAP
      over HTTP), and as part of the performance revision the needs to add
      IO transport (for locally stored e-mails) is a MUST.
      Hopefuly the IO server is implemented in SOAP::Lite. Unhopefuly the
      client not. So the obviuos questions are :

      - are there any Perl / IO based transport client ??
      - in case the answer is not ("just imagine"), anyone that will like
      co-author such a client ??

      Would be nice, for all, adding it to the standard SOAP::Lite
      distribution. Don't you ??

      Thanks to you all.