Calling Soap::lite server app with a C program, any example?

  • dsalumbre
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3 9:40 AM
      Hi:

      I am pretty new to Soap::Lite and Web Services.

      I am looking into calling a soap::lite server application through
      Oracle's PL/SQL. The nearest thing I can think of is call the
      soap::lite server app through a C program. Has anybody done this?
      Could I get a sample code from both the C client program and the
      Soap::Lite server app?
      I am particularly interested in passing a struct from the C program
      to the Soap::lite app and then return the struct from the Soap::Lite
      app to the C client program.

      TIA,

      daniel
    • jpeyser
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3 3:07 PM
        For C Soap use gSoap. See http://www.cs.fsu.edu/~engelen/soap.html.
        There are plenty of examples. It works fine with SOAP::Lite.