How to create a custom types and names

  • enzgrbr
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2003
      Hi, I'm trying to create a type which looks like this when it is
      serialised:
      [snip]
      <type xsi:type="xsd:string">application/x-blahblah-blah</type>
      <data xsi:type="SOAP-ENC:base64">kasjhdkjsahdkjshdd</data>
      [snip]

      How would I achieve this, or where can i find some good examples of
      something similar? I have tried using SAOP::Data and overriding
      SOAP::Serilizer::as_MultimediaMessagePart but I'm not sure of how to
      use that properly for this type of nested structure.

      Any help much appreciated, thanks.

      Greg.