OT(?): WSDL-question

  • Jens Puruckherr
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2003
      I've created a wsdl-description for my Soap-service:

      <portType name="getKundeInterface">
      <operation name="getKunde">
      <input message="tns:getKunde_IN" />
      <output message="tns:getKunde_OUT"/>
      </operation>
      </portType>
      <!-- Dienste -->
      <binding name="getKundeBinding" type="tns:getKundeInterface">
      <soap:binding style="rpc"
      transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/"/>
      <operation name="getKunde">
      <soap:operation soapAction="urn:Shop::Interface"/>
      <input>
      <soap:body use="encoded" namespace="urn:Shop::Interface"
      encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>
      </input>
      <output>
      <soap:body use="encoded" namespace="urn:Shop::Interface"
      encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>
      </output>
      </operation>
      </binding>

      When I try to create a Webservice-Connector in SAPBusinessConnector
      over this wsdl I get the Message:
      "Error: Could not process document. Found binding with an invalid
      PortType reference, no operations were created."

      What is wrong in my PortType reference?
      I've created the wsdl with xmlSpy, wicht means, my wsdl-file is valid.

      Mit freundlichen Grüßen

      Jens Puruckherr