$ (dollar) at beginning of type causing Unspecified namespace error

  • geek_town
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21 11:21 AM
      I have a NON perl soap server/service that returns the "very bad"
      snippet:

      <id70 id='id70' soapenc:root='0' xsi:type='ns9:$Proxy6'>
      <h href='#id71'></h>
      </id70>

      notice the $ at the beginning of the type name....

      This is what the server wants to return... the "object" name is indeed
      "$Proxy6"

      Have I missed any settings to allow this?

      As a workaround I can "hack in" an overide/manual patch to get rid of
      the "$" in the "decode_object" method...

      but was wondering if this was required?