Announcing SOAP::Lite v0.60

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21 6:51 AM
      After *many* delays, for which Paul and I would like to sincerely
      apologize, SOAP::Lite v0.60 is finally available for public download. It
      is not available on the website yet. Paul (the author of SOAP::Lite) is
      out of town and will release a new version of the website when he returns,
      that contains all the new and necessary download links. In the meantime,
      you can download 0.60 from sourceforge at the following URL:

      https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=66000

      If you find a bug in using the software, please notify me, or Paul
      immediately so that we can address it.

      The new website can be viewed here:

      http://www.soaplite.com/beta/

      There are still a few tweaks that need to be made, but you get the idea.
      Hopefully everyone will find the site much easier to navigate, to find
      support on, documentation, etc. (feedback and suggestions are always
      welcome).

      ^byrne :/