How to craft complex SOAP request with SOAP::Lite

  • ctsomewhere
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2003
      Hi,

      I am new to SOAP::Lite. I had no trouble with creating simple SOAP
      client / server test applications and experimenting with various
      options. But I now have to figure out to write a SOAP client to
      create and send the following type of "complex" SOAP request. I have
      not been able to figure out how to do that using the SOAP::Lite
      module. Can it be done?

      Thanks,
      CT

      <SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-
      ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
      <SOAP-ENV:Body>
      <MessageHeader xmlns="http://b2b.att.com/schema/MsgHeader/v1_0">
      <From> <PartyId>0001</PartyId> </From>
      <To> <PartyId>urn:b2b.att.com</PartyId> </To>
      <AgreementId>urn:xgw-Pu5E1koM:GWOD::</AgreementId>
      <Service>Ordering</Service>
      <Action>OrderRequest</Action>
      </MessageHeader>
      <Order xmlns="http://b2b.att.com/schema/Ordering/v1_0">
      <ServiceRequestInfo> <BillingInformation>
      <FrameRelay>
      <MCN>123456789</MCN>
      <GRC>GRC</GRC>
      <SOC>99</SOC>
      <BillingName>Acme, Inc.</BillingName>
      <CAPN>12388888</CAPN>
      </ServiceRequestInfo>
      <AddPVCList>
      <PVC>
      <Alias>PVC1</Alias>
      <BillDisplayPort>A-End port</BillDisplayPort>
      </PVC>
      </AddPVCList>
      </Order>
      </SOAP-ENV:Body>