Quick compatibility question

  • irixphule
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2003
      I wrote a simple soap client in python using SoapPY.py, and I attempt
      to contact a daemon listening on port 81, and written in Perl using
      Soap::Lite. The connection attempt times out. However if I point the
      python script at a cgi written in perl, it works without a problem. I
      know this isn't the python list, and I apologize, but I thought that
      I would check here first.

      thanks,
      Steve.