AW: [soaplite] how to turn off autogenerated namesp1 and namesp2?

  • Manessinger Andreas
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14 12:30 AM
      > This is what I'm seeing in the soap body and I'm not sure how to turn that off
      > <SOAP-ENV:Body>
      > <namesp2:request xmlns:namesp2="http://app.mycompany.com/webservices/"/>
      > </SOAP-ENV:Body>
      >
      > Please help

      Just use the following stanza at the begin of your program.

      use SOAP::Lite;

      BEGIN {
      package SOAP::Serializer;
      sub gen_ns { '' }
      }

      This means patching SOAP::Lite at runtime which is not software engineerically correct, but it's a common technique and necessary with the current SOAP::Lite for many tasks (.NET interoperability, ...) anyway.

      Hope that helps

      ----
      Dipl.Ing. Andreas Manessinger - CCT / Competence Center Telematik
      Magistrat der Stadt Wien, Magistratsabteilung 14 - ADV,
      Rathausstr. 1, A-1082 Wien
      E-Mail: man@...
      Tel: (+43 1) 4000-91176
      Fax: (+43 1) 4000-99-91176