Re: [soaplite] unable to find methods in objects

  • Mental Patient
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2003
      To follow up on my own issue... It turns out it was an issue of brain
      not being fully engaged. I was mixing up some autodispatch style code
      with non-autodispatch code. I completely forgot the whole
      $soap->call(method => $object,$arg) syntax. Its been ages since I used
      this stuff, sorry for the faq :)

      --

      Mental (Mental@...)

      CARPE NOCTEM, QUAM MINIMUM CREDULA POSTERO.

      GPG public key: http://www.neverlight.com/pas/Mental.asc