Inheritance

  • joycecho1121
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2003
      Hi. I am using an inherited class in SOAP::Lite, but having trouble

      use SOAP::Lite
      dispatch_to=>'Blah',
      uri=>$uri,
      proxy=>$proxy;

      Blah inherits from a super class, Super, with more than one
      package. I'm trying to get hold of other packages in Super without
      having to load Super itself.
      If I just use Blah without SOAP::Lite, it works fine. However, if I
      try to use SOAP::Lite, the packages in Super does not load. What
      Can i Do?