how to decode arrays of structs in SOAP::Lite

  • Orlando Andico
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2003
      for example, the GetTopMovers() function in
      http://www.xignite.com/xquotes.asmx?WSDL

      returns an array of complex types. I can't figure out how to decode
      this. using $som->result and decoding with Data::Dumper just gives me
      the last item.

      there's supposed to be some magical incantation of SOAP::Lite where a
      function of your choice is called whenever certain tags are received, e.g.

      sub decode_change() if a <change> and </change> pair are found
      sub decode_movers() if <movers> and </movers>

      etc. etc.

      although i can't remember how to do the prescribed incantation. :P