Re: [soaplite] Receiving hash - SOAP::Lite server side

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 8, 2003
      My experience is that this works great for SOAP::Lite to SOAP::Lite
      servers and clients, but not for the WS community at large.

      I personally would avoid SOAPStructs like the plague. :)

      Instead, you relegate yourself to a more "manual" process for deriving
      your XML instead of using native Perl data structures.

      Check out: http://majordojo.com/soaplite/ for some HOWTOs on this topic.

      Byrne Reese <byrne@...>