No deserializer for schema int

  • BlastingBubbles
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2003
      Hi all,

      I'm using a soap::lite for a simple service returning a single
      integer parameter. I'm trying to connect to it using Apache Soap.
      When I look a the SOAP response it contains the integer value it is
      supposed to return. However apache soap generates an error

      [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=No Deserializer found
      to deserialize a 'http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema:integer'
      using encoding style
      'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'.;
      targetException=java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No Deserializer
      found to deserialize a 'http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema:integer'
      using encoding style 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'.]

      #!/usr/bin/perl

      use SOAP::Transport::HTTP;

      SOAP::Transport::HTTP::CGI
      ->dispatch_to('Hallo')
      ->handle;
      exit;

      package Hallo;

      sub single_param {
      $ret = '456';
      return ($ret);
      }

      ---------------------------------------

      try {
      URL url = new URL("http://mywebservice/url.cgi");
      String urn = "urn:Hallo";
      Call call = new Call();
      call.setEncodingStyleURI(Constants.NS_URI_SOAP_ENC);
      call.setTargetObjectURI(urn);
      call.setMethodName("single_param");

      Response response = call.invoke(url, "");

      if (response.generatedFault()) {
      Fault f = response.getFault();
      }
      else {

      Parameter ret = response.getReturnValue();
      catch (Exception e) {}