Re: [soaplite] "Bad file descriptor" on Windows
- I wrote:
>I have a problem with a SOAP::Lite client making HTTP calls to a SOAP server.This all turned out to be the fault of PerlApp. It's an old version (v2.0,
>At certain points in time, it stops working. Calls to "remote methods" die
> Can't connect to my.host.name:80 (Bad file descriptor)
current version is 4 or 5), and somehow the packaged code didn't work the
same way as the normal script (file handles weren't released after the SOAP
call). That was a surprising first...
I turned to PAR and, while I had some trouble with it, it worked out fine
in the end.
-------- ------ ---- --- -- -- -- - - - - -
Johan Lindström Sourcerer @ Boss Casinos johanl@...
Latest bookmark: "Project Management Graph & Diagram for Visualiz..."
dmoz (1 of 6): /Arts/Music/Record_Labels/4/ 78