Re: Perl SOAP server and .Net Client

  • rathi_sk
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 29, 2003
      Hi Kedar

      Is it possible for you to send me the working wsdl and the server
      (proxy) from your project.

      1) I noted a few things my method is called the downloadBatch but
      when the webservicestudio client requests it i get a downloadRequest
      method not found. I dont know how 'Request' got appended. But that is
      what the wsdl has.

      2)the module which implements the methods are in the same directory
      in which my proxy server runs.

      3) I used TCPmon to look at the network activity and the messages
      sent from a soap::lite client is significantly different from the one
      sent by WebServiceStudio.

      thanks
      suren

      --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, "rathi_sk" <rathi_sk@y...> wrote:
      > Hi Kedar
      >
      > i did what you had suggested but i now get a different error
      >
      > System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException:
      > Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. --->
      > System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHeaderException:
      > Failed to locate method (downloadBatchRequest) in class (main) at
      > c:/Perl/site/lib/SOAP/Lite.pm line 2239.
      >
      > This is how the modified line looks like
      > $daemon = SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Daemon-> new (LocalPort => $port)
      > -> dispatch_to('C:\reconciliation\NebInterface','[\w:]+');
      > Existing code
      > #$daemon = SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Daemon-> new (LocalPort => $port)-
      >
      > dispatch_to('ScriptLauncher');
      >

      > thanks
      > suren
      >

      > --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, "Kedar Barve" <kedsbarve@y...>
      wrote:

      > > > 1) I did modify the wsdl as you had asked me to. But now i get
      > > > different error. as follows
      > > > System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException:
      > > > Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. --->
      > > > System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHeaderException:
      > > > Denied access to method (downloadBatchRequest) in class (main)
      at