Re: .Net Client, SOAP::Lite server .. it just ain't working

  • Kedar Barve
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2003
      Hi Paul:

      Your suspicion about the namespace issue can be true. But anyways try
      this out. Append your namespace to your return values.

      In your Perl module, while returning back values to a .NET client:
      return syntax statement:

      return SOAP::Data->name('your return_element_name')->type('data
      type')->value('the value you want to return')->uri(YourNameSpace);

      in your case:
      -------------
      for e.g

      return SOAP::Data->name('entered_name')->type('string')->value('ABC
      XYZ')->uri('http://complinet.com/KYCBatchSoap');

      let me know how it goes.

      good luck!!
      kedar

      --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, Paul Tweedy <paul.tweedy@c...> wrote:

      > I'm at my wit's end, so I need to turn to your good selves for some
      > advice.
      >
      > I've successfully built a SOAP::Lite server (CGI) that accepts a
      bunch of
      > name & id pairs and returns a complex data structure consisting of
      fuzzy
      > matches to the names and lots of additional data regarding the
      matches.
      > Everything works perfectly with a SOAP::Lite client, but getting
      VB .Net