cookie authentication

  • Igor Korolev
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16 2:04 PM
      cookie authentication

      Hi,

      Does anybody know a good way of providing security/authentication in server code ?

      Books contain examples of cookie authentication, but I don't really see a big plus of doing
      this versus just sending user and password in envelope body.   Anyway, if somebody is
      able to intercept a request, he will be able to see both HTTP headers and body.

      Thank you,

      Igor Korolev

      Digital River Inc.
      9625 West 76th Street, Suite 150