Errata and Info page for PWSWP

  • Randy J. Ray
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2003
      I have created a page for tracking errata, reviews, and general links
      regarding mine and Paul's book, "Programming Web Services With Perl":

      http://www.blackperl.com/pwswp/

      I have to merge in a handful of errata from O'Reilly's page that were never
      mailed to me, but what is there should be a good start. In the near future, I
      intend to also offer the list of errata as a plain-text file wrapped to 80
      columns so that it can be easily printed and inserted into the book.

      If anyone knows of reviews other than the two I've linked, I would appreciate
      pointers.

      Randy
      Randy J. Ray Campbell, CA http://www.rjray.org rjray@...

      Silicon Valley Scale Modelers: http://www.svsm.org