SOAPLite Encoded Style request

  • randeep_cheema
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2003
      Hello,

      I am a newbie in SOAP area, so please excuse my lack of knowledge.

      I am using SOAPLite to access Java endpoint for SOAP calls. SOAPLite
      client generates the request in form of "Literal". For some unknown
      reason, Java endpoint doesn't like it and returning me back
      Deserialization Error.

      However, if I use a java client who generates the request in form
      of "Document" style, it works great.

      My problem is just like this message

      Does anyone has idea on how to change the format to Document style ?

      Thanks a lot in advance.

      Regards
      --Randeep