Re: [soaplite] OSCON'03 SOAP::Lite BoF

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7 8:26 AM
      Actually, the beginning will be slighly more formal. Paul and some
      others would like to make a few announcements about the development of
      SOAP::Lite, and give a brief outline of what is in store for SOAP::Lite
      in the next several months and year.

      We look forward to seeing everyone.

      On Sun, 2003-07-06 at 20:12, Alasdair Allan wrote:
      > Just to remind those of you at the Portland conference that the
      > SOAP::Lite
      > BoF is scheduled for Wednesday at 7pm in Salon D. At the moment it's
      > looking
      > like its going to be a general freewheeling discussion type affair,
      > but if
      > anyone has anything they really want to get off their chest, mail me
      > and
      > I'll sort you out with a slot.
      >
      > Cheers,
      > Al.
      > -
      > Dr. A. Allan, School of Physics, University of Exeter
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Byrne Reese
      Developer Program Manager
      Grand Central Communications