how can i switch off xsi:type declaration?

  • Nick Potemkin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2003
      Hi again.

      I'd like to switch off auto insert 'xsi:type' in my SOAP::Data variables.
      I don't want to specify xsi:type at all.

      For example:
      code:

      $sTest = 'TestStr';
      return SOAP::Data->name( TestResult => $sTest);

      result:
      <TestResult xsi:type="xsd:string">TestStr</TestResult>

      How can i remove xsi:type="xsd:string" from xml?

      --
      Nick Potemkin
      Eniro Rus-M
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2003
        > How can i remove xsi:type="xsd:string" from xml?

        disable autotyping (for all elements) or use empty type:

        SOAP::Data->name(TestResult => $sTest)->type('');

        Best wishes, Paul.