OSCON'03 SOAP::Lite BoF

  • Alasdair Allan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2003
      Just to remind those of you at the Portland conference that the SOAP::Lite
      BoF is scheduled for Wednesday at 7pm in Salon D. At the moment it's looking
      like its going to be a general freewheeling discussion type affair, but if
      anyone has anything they really want to get off their chest, mail me and
      I'll sort you out with a slot.

      Cheers,
      Al.
      -
      Dr. A. Allan, School of Physics, University of Exeter
    • Byrne Reese
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2003
        Actually, the beginning will be slighly more formal. Paul and some
        others would like to make a few announcements about the development of
        SOAP::Lite, and give a brief outline of what is in store for SOAP::Lite
        in the next several months and year.

        We look forward to seeing everyone.

        On Sun, 2003-07-06 at 20:12, Alasdair Allan wrote:
        > Just to remind those of you at the Portland conference that the
        > SOAP::Lite
        > BoF is scheduled for Wednesday at 7pm in Salon D. At the moment it's
        > looking
        > like its going to be a general freewheeling discussion type affair,
        > but if
        > anyone has anything they really want to get off their chest, mail me
        > and
        > I'll sort you out with a slot.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Al.
        > -
        > Dr. A. Allan, School of Physics, University of Exeter
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Byrne Reese
        Developer Program Manager
        Grand Central Communications