RE: [soaplite] PocketSoap cannot interpret SoapLite faults

  • Igor Korolev
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
      Andreas,

      Can you please let me know how to get fault text. I posted this
      question last week, but nobody responded. I am using SOAP::Lite,
      but it would not return anything in case of fault due to HTTP error
      code being equal 500. With trace on, I see that the fault text
      was received, but I can not find methods to get it.

      Thank you,

      Igor