Soap::Mime, Apache process grows and grows

  • anmue2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003
      Hello, I have a problem with SOAP::Mime. We are using Apache and
      ModPerl. When sending or receiving attachments bigger 1 MB the
      Apache grows to 100 MB. When sending files bigger 20MB it grows to
      500MB. What are SOAP::Mime and SoapLite doing? Do they copy the
      attachment over the stack several times. It is not muck better than
      putting the attachment as a paramter in the message directly.

      The performance with large files is completely inacceptable.

      Please help!

      Regards, Andreas