dots in classname

  • Nick Potemkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      Hello, All.

      I'm newbie, so i'll ask stupid questions :)

      Now i have to write server to process a query from some client (i can't
      modify this query).

      Client send me request like that
      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
      <s:Envelope xmlns:s='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/' xmlns:xsd='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema' xmlns:xsi='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance'>
      <s:Body><Registration xmlns='urn:Microsoft.Search'>.....

      So, How can i specify to dispatcher that Microsoft.Search class is "Microsoft"
      class in my system?
      Now i've only
      "Failed to access class (Microsoft.Search) at /usr/local/share/perl/5.6.1/SOAP/Lite.pm line 2100."

      I dont want to modify SOAP::Lite's source code yet :)

      --
      Nick Potemkin
      Eniro Rus-M