Need some WSDL double check (just a small part)

  • perlmedian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2003
      Hey I unforetunately must write the WSDL myself. But I have a small
      problem that I can't seem to find the source of. Here is the portion
      of the WSDL that's a bit off (I think):

      <types>
      <xsd:schema targetNamespace="urn:FileInfo">

      <xsd:complexType name="FileRevPair">
      <xsd:all>
      <xsd:element name="file" type="xsd:string"/>
      <xsd:element name="revision" type="xsd:string"/>
      </xsd:all>
      </xsd:complexType>

      <xsd:complexType name="ArrayOfFileRevPairs">
      <xsd:complexContent>
      <xsd:restriction base="enc:Array">
      <xsd:attribute ref="enc:arrayType"
      wsdl:arrayType="tns:FileRevPair[]" />
      </xsd:restriction>
      </xsd:complexContent>
      </xsd:complexType>

      </xsd:schema>
      </types>

      <message name="getFileRevisionResponse">
      <part name="ReferencePath" type="xsd:string" />
      <part name="Files" type="tns:ArrayOfFileRevPairs" />
      </message>

      Does anything look wrong with this? I am using a pretty simple tool
      someone wrote called ".NET WebService Studio" it's free, to test the
      WSDL invocation of my webservice and to test the service itself.

      .NET WebServices Studio (requires .NET Framework)
      http://www.gotdotnet.com/team/tools/web_svc/default.aspx

      It reads the WSDL fine and creates the proper Request parts, but when
      I invoke it (send/receive), it spews out errors. I have tried it with
      other webservices to make sure the program works and I had no
      problems.

      I can post the full WSDL but this is the only part with my own
      complextype. I am trying to narrow it down to the WSDL or the
      SOAP::Lite Service Response.

      Thanks for your help,
      Nik (PM)