Single-threaded TCP server implementation possible?

  • Richard Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2003
      Hi:

      I've started using SOAP::Lite as a way to talk to a simple daemon
      process I'm writing.

      I'm using the TCP transport, and it all works as well as advertised.

      The only problem is that I'd like to serve requests one at a time, not
      in parallel. It's a very simple daemon, and this makes more sense (and
      avoids races).

      Is there a way to do this?

      Rich.

      --