Is SOAP::Lite with Perl for ISAPI Possible?

  • Eric Amick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2003
      I've been trying to run a SOAP server with SOAP::Lite 0.55 under Perl
      5.8.0 using Perl for ISAPI. The necessary extension mappings exist, but
      the debug trace always says something about no output being produced,
      and it apparently sends back a CGI header with a content type of
      text/html, which the client doesn't like at all. Is there some
      additional configuration required? The code produces the desired
      results when run as a normal CGI with perl.exe; it's just perlis.dll
      that has problems.
      --
      Eric Amick
      Columbia, MD