Re: [soaplite] XMLRPC autodispatch?

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29, 2001
      Hi, Craig!

      Hm, that's strange. Only two lines were added:

      } else {
      $self->SUPER::new(@_);

      and this example works for me (with patched version):

      use XMLRPC::Lite +autodispatch =>
      proxy => 'http://soaplite.com/xmlrpc/echo.cgi',
      ;

      print echo('hello!');

      Could something else cause swapping? :))

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/