Handling faults when server returns http 500

  • mammadz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2003
      I have a situation where my gsoap server returns http 500 on server
      side faults. My soap::lite client as a result dies without
      deserializing the fault. So I was going to use on_fault, but I don't
      know how to force the deserialization at that point. Any hints?
      Thanks.
    • Duncan Cameron
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2003
        On 2003-06-14 22:58:00 mammadz <mammad@...> wrote:

        >I have a situation where my gsoap server returns http 500 on server
        >side faults. My soap::lite client as a result dies without
        >deserializing the fault. So I was going to use on_fault, but I don't
        >know how to force the deserialization at that point. Any hints?
        >Thanks.

        So it's a HTTP error status that you want to catch, not a SOAP fault?
        They are handled in different ways. See the examples directory within
        the SOAP::Lite distribution for some examples which might help.

        Regards
        Duncan