Re: [soaplite] OSCON'03 BOF

  • Alasdair Allan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2003
      > I'll sort out some PC projection equipment (I can probably get some money
      > out of someones budget for it) so we can do demos, show each other code,
      > and do the (now traditional) powerpoint presentations.

      Okay, I just contacted the people O'Reilly point at to do AV rental from,
      and they want $350 for the kit and $75 for a technician to sit around in
      the back and make sure we don't steal the kit.

      Personally I think thats an outrageous price for some AV kit for an hour,
      but there you go, thats capitalism I guess.

      Anyone want to split the cost of the AV kit? or volunteer to bring a
      projector with them?

      Al.
      --
      Dr. A. Allan, School of Physics, University of Exeter