MIME::Tools 6 alpha released

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2003
      This [alpha] release of MIME::Tools was released to CPAN yesterday. I
      have tested to make sure it fixes the interoperability bug with Apache
      Axis' MIME parser.

      http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/MIME/

      To fix the bug you will need to first install the new version of
      MIME::Tools, then you will need to put the following code in your perl
      scripts:

      BEGIN {
      $MIME::Entity::BOUNDARY_DELIMITER = "\r\n";

      Byrne Reese
      Developer Program Manager
      Grand Central Communications