Re: [soaplite] How to add header to my client script

  • Randy J. Ray
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2003
      > I need to add soap header to this. There are two parameters in
      > header are required. userName and password.
      >
      > How do I do this????

      Just as you used the SOAP::Data class to create the data element you pass, use
      the SOAP::Header class to create the elements that should be headers in the
      SOAP message. Then pass them as arguments to the call, along with the
      SOAP::Data value. The serializer recognizes objects that are (or derive from)
      SOAP::Header and handle them correctly.

      Randy
      --
      rjray@... http://www.rjray.org http://www.svsm.org

      Any spammers auto-extracting addresses from this message will definitely want
      to include uce@... and report@...