Re: [soaplite] OSCON'03

    Message 1 of 7 , May 28, 2003
      > Right, shall I organise a BoF then? Since it would make sense to
      Absolutely. Thanks!

      > Are there any preferences as to which day? Paul? Would you be
      I personally prefer Wednesday, but it's not a strong preference.

      > willing to give a presentation to kick it off?
      Yes, but it will be short ;)

      > One of the things that I'm really interested in is trying to get
      > SOAP::Lite to work with OGSI, which at least in threoy is perfectly
      > doable, is there anyone else interested in discussing such things?
      Definitely we can discuss that. We also plan to make few
      announcements. What other topics would people like to discuss?

      http://calendar.yahoo.com
    • Randy J. Ray
      Message 2 of 7 , May 28, 2003
        I'll be there, as well.

        From a "historical" perspective, there is usually some sort of free-food and
        mixer on Wednesday evenings. It usually starts to wind down around nine-ish,
        though, so a later BOF (10, for example) could work. I would recommend
        checking the conference web site to see if they have their tentative schedule
        up yet.

        Randy
        Randy J. Ray Campbell, CA http://www.rjray.org rjray@...

        Silicon Valley Scale Modelers: http://www.svsm.org