problem with object-by-reference

  • alessandro gubbioli -
    Message 1 of 4 , May 14, 2003
      Hi all,
      i have a problem with the object-by-reference feature.
      If i have to call a method without input argument, i use to pass it
      the following structure as input (i'm writing a C++ client):
      <item>
      <id>133342....</id>
      </item>
      and everything works fine.
      Instead, if i have to call a method with input argument, i use to pass
      it the following structure as input:
      <item>
      <id>133342....</id>
      </item>
      <item>
      <name>alex</name>
      <address>.....</address>
      .
      .
      </item>

      But this doesn't works and the server return me:
      "Object with specified id couldn't be found"

      Can anyone help me?
      thanks in advance,
      Alessandro
    • alessandro gubbioli -