VB/.NET client and Soap::Lite server (SoapMapper errors)

  • kedsbarve
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 6:44 AM
      All:

      I have a Web service created using SOAP::LIte (0.55)/Perl 5.6.1
      running on a Unix box. I am trying to access this WS via a WSDL from
      multiple soap clients.

      I am trying to connect to this service using VB client (MS
      SOAPTOOLKIT 2/3) and .NET clients (C# and VB). But I get the
      following error when I try to access using these clients.

      ERROR:
      ======
      SoapMapper: restoring data SOAPMapper (authenticateUSerResult) failed
      HRESULT = 0x80070057. The parameter is incorrect.
      ======

      The WSDL gets validated properly and even the SOAP::Lite server
      receives all the parameters correctly. I am returning 'string' values.

      This web service works fine when accessed from the following clients:
      Perl Soapclient, XMLSPY, .NET WebService studio client.

      Can somebody help me out in this?? I am also gonna look @ the InterOP
      document.

      Thanks in advance.

      cheers!