Multiple Namespaces

  • Torsten Mangner
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2003
      Hi Folks,

      i need a xml-structure like this:

      <catalog xmlns:catalog="urn:catalog" xmlns:customer="urn:customer">
      <catalogid xsi:type="catalog:CatalogID">1010</catalogid>
      <owner xsi:type="customer:CustomerID">1001</customerid>
      </catalog>

      so, i need two different Namespaces and two prefixes ... is this
      possible with SOAP::Lite?

      an then another question:
      when i receive such a structure from a client, my SOAP::Lite Server
      comes with a message like this:
      Application failed during request deserialization: Unrecognized type
      '{urn:catalog}CatalogID'
      i think this is because the server does not know about the xsd that
      belongs to the namespace 'urn:catalog' ... how can i tell the server
      where the according xsd is located?

      thanks in advance
      torsten
    • Torsten Mangner
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 1:01 AM
        Ok, Byrne helped me out with a link to this site:

        http://www.majordojo.com/archives/2003_04.html#000011

        But this question still worries me: