$soap->call( $method ...) with WSDL File

  • Torsten Mangner
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2003
      Hi Folks,

      i got a little problem:

      i call a function via:
      my $result = $soap->call( $method => $arguments )->result;

      my Soap Client is initalized with this lines:
      my $soap = SOAP::Lite
      ->uri('urn://epages.de/WebServices/CustomerService/2003/06')
      ->proxy('http://localhost:8080/SOAP');

      this works great.

      now i tried to use the ->service method to let the .wsdl file do the
      work

      my $soap = SOAP::Lite
      ->service('file:CustomerService.wsdl');

      now i get this message:
      Transport is not specified (using proxy() method or service
      description)

      What's the problem?

      Thanks in Advance,
      Torsten