Re: [soaplite] Problems with use
- Chris, SOAP::Lite-List
On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 11:28:24AM +0100, chris@... wrote:
[lots of helpful information about PerlRequire snipped]
Thanks for your kind help. While typing a response with detailed
information, I found the problem. And, as very often, it lies much
closer than one might think.
The solution was dead simple: rename my module. It was called
"Image.pm", now it's different. Obviously Perl thought, Image::Magick
should sit within the current directory, and, of course, it was not.
It's all my fault, sorry again! But anyway, I learned a lot (and still
do) reading this list.
So, it works now, the next step will be to create a WSDL out of my
module ... *oerks*
Steinbach's Guideline for Systems Programming:
Never test for an error condition you don't know how to handle.