RE: [soaplite] SOAP::Header vs. SOAP::MIME

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15 3:50 PM
      This is a known bug which was found yesterday actually. The fix is checked in and I will do a release soon. When I do so, I will notify this list. Sorry for the inconvenience. Here is a patch in the meantime to apply to lib/SOAP/MIME.pm :)

      421c422
      <       ($header ? SOAP::Data->name(SOAP::Serializer::qualify($self->envprefix => 'Header') => \$header) : ()),
      ---