SOAP::Header vs. SOAP::MIME

  • tilmankoschnick
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15 3:37 PM
      Hallo everybody,

      I'm new to this list, as I am to SOAP::Lite, so I hope I'm not asking
      the obvious...

      I'm using SOAP::MIME for attachments, which works fine as long as I
      only use body elements. But I need to define header fields too (via
      SOAP::Header), and when I include these in the method call, my script
      fails with the following error:

      Undefined subroutine &SOAP::MIME::qualify called at
      /usr/local/share/perl/5.6.1/SOAP/MIME.pm line 419.

      Is there a way to have MIME and Header fields?

      Cheers, Til
    • Byrne Reese
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15 3:50 PM
        This is a known bug which was found yesterday actually. The fix is checked in and I will do a release soon. When I do so, I will notify this list. Sorry for the inconvenience. Here is a patch in the meantime to apply to lib/SOAP/MIME.pm :)

        421c422
        <       ($header ? SOAP::Data->name(SOAP::Serializer::qualify($self->envprefix => 'Header') => \$header) : ()),
        ---