SOAP::Lite combined with JPerl

  • Jeremy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2003
      I'm looking for some alternate syntax that might get me around an
      exception that JPerl is throwing when the following syntax is parsed:

      $Sync->sync_system
      (
      SOAP::Data->name(filename)->value($sName),
      SOAP::Data->name(debug)->value(1)
      );

      JPerl's exception occurs in the String[] PLCallArray(String fname,
      Object[] args) method in jp.java. Has anyone used SOAP::Lite through
      JPerl before? What other syntax options do I have that might get
      around this problem?

      Thanks!