deserializing complex data

  • Jason Yates
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 1:05 PM
      Below is the raw xml data sent to the server end. I'm not making any
      progress deserializing it.

      <VirtualHost ip="65.1.151.143">
      <DocumentRoot xsi:type="xsd:string">
      /var/www/html/
      </DocumentRoot>
      <ServerAdmin xsi:type="xsd:string">
      jyates.com
      </ServerAdmin>
      <ServerName xsi:type="xsd:string">
      www.jamark.com
      </ServerName>
      </VirtualHost>

      On the server end, that becomes this perl data structure.

      {
      'ServerName' => 'www.jamark.com',
      'ServerAdmin' => 'jyates.com',
      'DocumentRoot' => '/var/www/html/'
      };

      It loses the "VirtualHost" attribute "ip", because the method SOAP::SOM
      object doesn't list attributes. I know I can override the
      SOAP::Deserializer, but I'm not sure exactly what to change so I can
      actually grab the "ip" attribute.

      --
      Jason Yates <jaywhy2@...>