Re: [soaplite] Debug info on Unexpected Content-Type text/html

  • Sadanand Kalasabail
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9 11:47 PM
      Hi,

      I noticed that the same problem too. Accessing a .Net
      service from soaplite on linux but, the WSDL soap
      action was https: and i called the service as http:
      then I am getting this error message.
      > <HTML></HTML>
      > Unexpected Content-Type 'text/html' returned

      If I call service as https: it is failing with

      Can't call method "name" on an undefined value at
      /usr/lib/perl/../Lite.pm line 2386.

      Can some one tell me what is generating this error
      message.

      Regards

      sade

      http://tax.yahoo.com