SOAP::Lite & BizTalk

  • Andersson, Kimmo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 3:44 AM
      Hi !

      In a EAI project a BizTalk server is available. One option might be to use
      SOAP::Lite for receiving and probably sending BizTalk framework messages.

      Because I've not found clear answers on the Internet whether it's possible
      I'm asking here. Could it be simple as to add a BizTalk framework compliant
      header to the message ?

      Any tips about books and articles etc are greatly appreciated.

      Best regards

      Kimmo Andersson
      Jyväskylä, Finland