Re: [soaplite] Message-Based/Document Style Soap With Attachments

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2003
      The attachments part is accomplished through SOAP::MIME. Check out the
      following code samples located at the project's homepage:

      http://majordojo.com/SOAP-MIME/

      As far changing the method name of the response... take a look at this:
      http://cookbook.soaplite.com/#changing%20method%20name%20in%20response